Thanks to all who came out to my shows recently!
Coming up.... 2023
Saturday Aug 5, 7:30 - 10pm Moore Doucet Baker at Brigid's Well
- We're back at Brigid's Well, bringing you lots of swing, and jazzy blues. Come join us, it will be like a reunion. I'm sure you will find a square of floor to dance on too.
Sunday Aug 6 1-4pm - Maple Hill, The Monroe Sisters & Concession 23, RenfrewFairgrounds
- This will be a fun afternoon; weather is looking to be great, and the music will definitely be great!
Aug 10-13 - The Monroe Sisters at The South Grenville Bluegrass Festival
- This is a fun festival with great bands and lots of jamming. Come sit in on the Camper's Choir too!
Aug 13 - noon - 2:30 Maple Hill at the Merrickville Fair
- Maple Hill is super happy to be back to the beautiful town of Merrickville to play their wonderful fair.
Saturday Aug 19 7:30 - 10pm Moore Doucet Baker at Brigid's Well
Sunday Sept 10 3-6pm - Moore & McLaughlin at The Laff
- Pat McLaughlin, one of the most admired lead guitar players from here to Timbuktu and I are back at the Laff for an afternoon of music from folk to country - original and covers.
Sunday Oct 15 3-6pm - Moore & McLaughlin at The Laff
Tuesday Dec 5 - CHRISTMAS GOOSE at the NAC 4th Stage
- The popular Christmas GOOSE show in support of the Ottawa Food Bank is back on Tuesday evening, 2023, for the 21at annual!! Line up to be announced in a month or so, and I'll let you know when tickets are available.
Sunday Dec 10 - Moore & McLaughlin at The Laff
Jan 20 - Pat Moore & The Vinyl Frontier at
Red Bird Live,
1165 Bank St. Details to come
I also have a few private shows coming up, which reminds me that if you are looking for a band for an event, I'd love to talk to you about bringing our music to you.
Bluegrass, with Maple Hill or The Monroe Sisters
Country with the Vinyl Frontier,
Swing with Moore, Doucet, and Baker,
Folk/Singer Songwriter, and a mix of all the above with Pat McLaughlin.
The summer of COVID-19, I put on "driveway shows" in my and my neighbour's driveways to safely bring music to our community, and refuel our hearts
The Vinyl Frontier - Video
Here's a clip from the 5th Annual Ottawa Opry. Thanks to Brian Coté for this clip. Rogers Cable produced a one hour edited version of the Opry. It first aired at the end of August.
Whether you're looking to attend or to host a house concert with Pat (solo, duo, trio) or a larger venue show with any combination including the full band, The Vinyl Frontier, you'll find out most of what you need to know on my site. The rest you can find out by getting in touch.
* Check out the review by Mike Regenstreif from Friday's show at the Ottawa Folk Festival. We had a great time at the Festival, and thank Mark Monahan and the organizers for inviting us to play 3 shows! ...and thanks to so many of you who came out to enjoy the show.